Sunday, September 21, 2014

On the street

Street photography captures people and places within the public domain. It's always interesting to observe people and try to take a photo at just the right moment.  Today's diptych is two moments, one in Sydney and one in London.
In the midst of the hustle and bustle around Central station in Sydney a couple dressed in red notice the camera and pose. 
In the West End of London a model poses for a photographer as people wander by. 


























Leanne's is on the left and Justine's is on the right

3 comments:

  1. What repeatedly strikes me about these London/Sydney diptychs is how different the light is in the two cities. Fascinating! And I love these two street shots. That's something I'm not good at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way these each show very different sides of "posing" - one fun and spontaneous; the other more formal and directed. Interesting juxtaposition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this and also the contrast of the two, when I first looked at these I thought London was on the left.

    ReplyDelete